Want to Learn How to Gain Weight and Gain Muscle?
You’re in the right place. This is the second book in Rivers’ series and is written specifically for the ectomorph and hardgainer who struggles to gain weight and who wants to get bigger through a correct workout and diet routine, but doesn’t know where to start.
A Breakdown of the Content
While there is a lot of advice out there for this group of people, a lot of that advice is poor. It doesn’t really provide a good diet guide for the skinny guy.
In this book, Rivers focuses on the principles that are mandatory for skinny guys in terms of diet. While a sample diet plan is included, the main focus is on how to create that diet plan through knowing what is most important for gaining weight and muscle.
What are the specifics?
The book is a short read, and you’ll get tons out of it. It is the second in Rivers’ series, so be sure to go pick up book one first. Here are a few things you’ll learn in this one:
- The most important factor for gaining weight and muscle when it comes to your diet
- Why it’s important to be flexible in your diet plan
- Different food options for protein, carbs, and fat
- Why hardgainers need to especially be careful of eating too much
- How the calories should incrementally increase over time