Xwerks Grow – New Zealand grass-fed whey protein isolate.
Our protein is sourced from naturally raised grass-fed cows that naturally graze on the countryside of New Zealand, one of the strictest countries in the world when it comes to dairy quality. Meaning no hormones, antibiotics or pesticides that can be passed on to you.
Whey isolate means our whey is “isolated” through micro filtration to almost totally pure protein powder at 25g of protein and over 6g of BCAA’s per serving with no lactose, carbs or fats.
Grow is naturally sweetened and flavored making it truly the cleanest protein available.
- Made from grass-fed, pasture raised cows in New Zealand
- No artificial sweetners, flavors or coloring
- Soy and Gluten free
- Cold pressed, non ion-exchange filtering
- Processed acid and bleach free
- Amazing rich flavor with no aftertaste
Raw whey is rich in protein substances, called native micro fractions. These include; alpha lactalbumin, beta-lactoglobulin, glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulins, serum albumin, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase.
Our micro filtration process helps preserve these important biological nutrients while removing unwanted fats and carbohydrates (such as lactose).
This means our whey has the following benefits and more:
- Muscle growth and repair
- Strengthens and boosts the immune system
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Easily digestible, no bloat
- Fantastic flavor
- No clumping
- New Zealand Grass Fed Whey Isolate
- 25g of protein powder per serving
- 6g of BCAAs
- Naturally flavored and sweetened